Illuminated for Evergreen, meander the nearly 4km Halifax Waterfront after dark to enjoy thousands of twinkling lights, Nov, 28 - Dec. 20, 4:30pm - 12am. (some lights remain until Jan 4)
Presented by Develop Nova Scotia, look for light installations and projections with thanks to Wasko AV, in the following locations:
Until Dec. 20th:
- Cable Plaza, near NovaScotian Crystal;
- Martime Museum of the Atlantic is a flagship of sorts, look for the Festival projections on her north wall, and check out the Flag Mast along the boardwalk;
- CSS Acadia is dazzling adorned in snowflakes;
- The Wave appears to be submerged in water!
- The Waterfront Warehouse has a dash of festive fun too - be sure to look up!
- A dash of evergreen and lights join the Drunken Lamp Posts near Bishops Landing ... maybe guiding Santa in his Canoe for safe landing nearby?
- Tunnel of Hope presented by Mental Health Foundation of Nova Scotia and Nova Scotia Power (lit 4:30-9pm nightly)
Until Jan 4
- The Salt Yard sparkles! Trimmed in evergreens, lights and decor thanks to Bloom Greenhouse & Garden Centre and Lunenburg County garland makers David and Michael Faulkenham;
- The pergola at Tall Ships Quay twinkles with trimmings - or is it a castle by night?
Remember to stroll and enjoy responsibly. Maintain physical distancing of 6ft and wear a mask when this isn't possible.